Saturday, May 10, 2008

Missing my Friends

Oh, with the site down, I am having major withdrawals. I miss everyone. So used to starting my day with the Good mornings and all the chatter. It is so hard not to have it up and running.

But, out of 500 cards, I only have 198 to go and then I will be finished. What a challenge this has been. Hard to do cards for grown men. But, I have found ways to do them. Although, some have not turned out the way I wanted. Oh well, it is the thought that counts.

Haven't been in here in awhile. I keep forgetting I have a blog. I am on my 3rd reading of my bible in a year. Love it and so comforting to just set down and relax with the good Book. Wish I would have done that years ago. The things we learn as we get older. :)

4 comments:

deej said...

Hey Ronda....I am missing our friends too. Hope all will be fixed soon. Thank goodness there are other ways to keep in touch.

Suzanne said...

I'm getting a lot done with the site down but I'm having withdrawels today, so checking out the blogs.

Merrilee said...

Hi Ronda. I just wanted to say thank you, I got the report covers today and they will make great die cuts! Hopefully KC will be up soon.

Twig's Corner said...

Glad you got them, Merrilee. Have fun with them. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.