Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just doing my thing

Well, my glasses were under warranty, but they couldn't be a quck fix. So, I am still waiting on them to get them fixed. In the meantime, I am looking through Blurry lenses.

Sure was hoping to see the site up this morning. I want on there just to see what everyone has been up to. But, on the other hand, Blog jumping has been fun. It's amazing how we compensate for the finer things in life. ;)

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Hope you get your glasses soon Ronda. Well with this rain I think we shouldn't have to go anywhere and the blog hopping is fun :)

As for the blog backgrounds you asked about...I do a google search usually. I just happened across my newest one yesterday and though that is SO ME :) Check the bottom of my blog, there is a link to where I found it. I would go to the second link that says Blogger Templates.

*Desi* said...

hope your glasses have a speedy recovery!!

missin KC for sure! Miss your good mornings ;)

Twig's Corner said...

Peggy, I went in that place and found a few I like. Might have to change things.

Desi--Sure miss everyone, too.

And yes, I wish they would call. I want my glasses. ;)

~Christina~ said...

I'm missing your good mornings too Ronda! :(

Twig's Corner said...

I miss telling you all good morning. That makes my day, too. Just to put a smile on everyones face. ;)

Kirsten said...

I've been waiting tooo!! Hopefully one day! Miss chatting

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.