Friday, May 16, 2008

No glasses yet

Well, I guess it might be Monday now. They are waiting on the frame piece that goes to the front of the lens. So, another weekend that I have to stay here. I need to go shopping and with these glasses, no way. I can hardly walk now with them. If the ground would stay flat and all things wouldn't look so crooked, I would go. I have literally gotten so dizzy with these. Riding in the car isn't much fun either. Makes me sick to my stomach. I know I will never buy another pair of rimless glasses. Everyone I know who has had them has said the same thing.

On another note. I am having KC withdrawals so bad. I can't wait to get back on there. But, I did find another site I know I am going to love also. Can't wait to see all the things they are doing there. You don't realize how things affect our everyday lives, until you don't have them.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.