Well, with the site down and not knowing when it will be back up---I have been blog hopping. The only way to keep in touch with a few. It is so neat to see how many of us have one. Great way to start the day for sure.
To all my few that do come in here---A Great Start to your day & Hugs to you all. Miss you greatly.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Twig's Corner
- I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.
Gods Interview
Powered by this Internet Marketing site. |
5 comments:
Good morning Ronda (((HUGS))) back to you and I'm glad you're getting your glasses fixed, still haven't found mine! :S
Do you have to wear them all day long or just to read? I have to wear mine all the time. So, they are the first thing on in the morning and the last thing I take off at night. :)
Morning Ronda...it's friday..any word on your glasses yet? I sure do hope you get them today. Though I would love for your dh to get a pic of you walking with the ones you have been using. lol
Hope you have a wonderful day! :)
No glasses yet. I called them and now it might not be until Monday. They are waiting for the frame peice to come in. I knew it was gonna take longer than they said.
Glad you are blog hopping (love that term). It's always good to hear from you.
Post a Comment