Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gas Prices

Aren"t these getting a little ridiculous? I can't believe them. And yet they are making profits. Somewhere along the line the consumer has to get a break. All prices are going up, but the wages aren't. And then they don't like people not paying their way. How can you? It won't be long when you will have to decide whether to eat or have money for gas to go to work. HMMM, which one will win.

Okay, enough of my gripe. On the other hand a very nice day today. Sun is shining, but still a little chilly. I will take it none the less. Love just feeling the warmth of the sun.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm not commenting because I just don't want to talk about it! ;)

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.