Monday, June 2, 2008

So much to do

It has been a very busy week. And this month is going to be, also. Cleaning out the woodshop to get it ready to make deacons benches and such. It was in such a mess and so disorganized. But, it is coming together. Things will be so much easier after this.

Cleaning out our garage and shed, to get things moved to the barn. Hubby is such a pack rat. He doesn't get rid of anything. :) But, all in all, that is going pretty good also.

Had to shampoo carpets this past week. One job I just hate. I love clean carpets, but hate running the shampooer. Not one of my things. But, they had to be done.

Getting ready to have our huge yard sale next month. Can't wait to move some of that stuff. Once it is over with, everything will be packed up and taken to out local project help program. That helps those in need or those who lost their homes due to fire, etc. So, it is a win win situation.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You are ambitious and I'm sure you will be sooo glad when you're all done!

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.