It has been over a month since I have done anything here.
I kind of quit doing things on the computer, because of Vertigo. Yep, it has returned. We seem to think it has to do with the colors and the scrolling. Seems it only happens when I am on here. So, I have limited myself to about 30 mins. a day. Seems to help.
Not much going on with me otherwise, except after 35 yrs. I have been invited to a Class reunion. I can't wait. Especially to see if some of them went on to do things I thought they would.:) It will be nice to reconnect with some old friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Twig's Corner
- I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.
Gods Interview
Powered by this Internet Marketing site. |
1 comment:
Vertigo is no fun...sorry to hear you are dealing with hit Ronda! I had so much fun at my 20 year reunion and I'm sure you'll have a blast too!
Post a Comment