Boy, you would think with all the scrapbooking & cardmaking I have to do, I wouldn't be bored. But, I am.
I am so used to being on the message board, that I just feel lost without it. Now, on the other hand, I have gotten a few things done. But, I feel like I lost my best friend. Hard to believe that the site is so much a part of my day. I love being on there and hearing what is going on in everyones lives and seeing how we all take on our day. But, no luck today. I hope it all gets worked out soon and we will be back at the fun in no time.
Finally got over that cold. Found out I had Bronchitis with strep throat. Never have I ever had either one. I hope I don't get it again, either. I hate being sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Twig's Corner
- I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.
Gods Interview
Powered by this Internet Marketing site. |
5 comments:
Well, I'm glad you are feeling better! I don't know what's going on with KC....have you heard anything? ~Christina~
She is having trouble with the server of some kind. She has been working on it.
Go on the ideas tab and it is there.
Glad you're feeling better Ronda. Amazing how dependant we are on our KC fix eh?!
You bet. It seems like I lost my right arm. LOL I so miss being on there.
Hi Rhonda, me too miss you girls like crazy....kinda sad coz we want to having some NSD fun this weekend. Hope everything getting better soon.
xoxo
Ida
Post a Comment