Friday, April 11, 2008

Some things never change

Well, after having a week of warm weather and the sun shining. It looks like we will be back to winter again. When it is ever going to change. Just enough to tease us, I guess.

I haven't been out much this week, though. Been sick and so ready to feel better again. I went all winter without getting anything and the minute it starts warming up---I am miserable. But, I am sure that will pass, too.

Enjoyed my Monday night with the girls for scrapping. There were 5 of us there. I took my cricut and the girls enjoyed using it. I love to share things. Can't wait till the next one. Hopefully, I will feel better by then.

2 comments:

Ida Karim said...

get well soon Ronda. You're so lucky having a scrapping friends! The're lucky too for having a nice and generous Ronda!

Suzanne said...

I hope you're feeling better. It HAS been a long winter!!!! My brother has offered to grill Phil (the ground hog that sees his shadow on Ground Hog Day). Want to come to the bbq?

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.