I just found out about a week ago, that there are a few ladies here in town that gather at a church to scrapbook. I know all of them. They found out that I scrapbooked and asked me to join them.
Tuesday night I did and I had a blast. Didn't get to much done, though, because I scrapbook so much differently than they. So, they were full of questions & I was ready to show them. So, hoplefully, this coming Monday---I will be able to get something done. But, probably not. They want to see my Paper Bag Album & they also want me to bring down some of my other albums.
At least I get out of the house & am able to chit chat with other ladies on my obsession. :)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Twig's Corner
- I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.
Gods Interview
Powered by this Internet Marketing site. |
2 comments:
I'm so glad that you found some friends to scrap with Ronda. I'm sure you'll teach them great things.
Oh they love my cricut and when they seen some of my albums, they flipped.
Post a Comment