Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring has Sprung

Even though on the first day of spring, we got hit with a snow storm. It wasn't so bad. Got 4 inches of snow and then the next day the sun came out and melted the mess away. I am so ready to get outside and do something. Even if it is taking pictures for my scrapbooking or just outside to smell the fresh air. Love Spring and all the newness it brings.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

We got six inches of snow just yesterday! I am soooo ready for spring too.

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.