Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just want to Ramble

Well, here we are in March. And we have had a mixed bag of weather. I think I am suffering the Blahs. I want some warm weather soon. I would love to get outside and do something. Get a breath of fresh air, walk around in the yard without snow or just sit outside and enjoy all around me.

Been busy making cards and doing some scrapbooking. Have a Page swap going on for a Friends Album of some of the ladies on a site I am part of. Looking forward to that. Love meeting people, just wish I could meet them all in real life. They have become so much a part of my day.

Let's see. Everyone in this whole family has had the flu in the past month. So hopefully that has run it's course. Love to see those grandkids. But, I hate to see them sick.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

We're getting some warm weather now and it's amazing what it does for my mood. I hope you're getting some now and that the blahs are leaving with winter.

Twig's Corner said...

Glad you are getting some warm weather. It will be nice when it stays around more than a couple of days.

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.