Monday, February 25, 2008

A busy weekend

Boy, we have had a busy weekend. Fixed the electrical out to the other house. So no worries there. Had company about all day on Saturday. Then lots of running. Seemed like it was never going to end.

And then today---Adding to the Crazy weather. It is 42 degrees out and they now have us under another Winter Storm Watch. Nice sunny warm weather yesterday and now to get 6 to 8 inches of snow again and high winds. YUK! And blustery with the high winds back. I think I want to move to Florida or somewhere warm.LOL

3 comments:

Ida Karim said...

Ronda, you've been tagged!! Come and see!

Suzanne said...

When I was younger I could never understand why "older" people went south for the winter. Now I'm right there wishing I could sprout wings and head south too! Stay warm Ronda!

Twig's Corner said...

I will stay warm, but I am with you Suzanne. I am ready to go South for the winter.

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.