Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Crazy weather

Guess we are having winter & spring every week. I wonder if we will go right into summer??? It would be nice. This stuff is driving me nuts. Never know how to dress or even what to plan. :)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

We are just getting winter here. Thanks for the digi link there's some cute stuff there!

Twig's Corner said...

Of course, no different than last week. More snow and more sub zero temps. I am so ready for warm weather.

Ida Karim said...

Just want to say hi to you....keep updating!!! I want more lol

Love
Ida

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.