Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New day

It has bee na few days since I have updated. Lots going on. Had electrical issues with our other house. That will be getting fixed soon. Weather is still yucky. I so want some warm air and soon. I think I am getting cabin fever.LOL

On the other hand, I have been reading my bible daily now for over a year. I am on the second time through. I read at least 10 chapters a day. I started out with the KJV and now I am reading the Life Application Bible (NIV). I am so amazed at the stories in there that we don't hear about. And I love reading it. I was never one to set down and just read, buth for some reason I just can't get enough of reading. I have also read a Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren and am now reading Becoming a Better You by Joel Osteen. The last two books are read with DH. We study those together.

Getting homesick to see the younger Grandkids. Everyone's schedules are so full. Can't seem to get times lined up. But, it is always so fun when we do get to see them. Our older 2, we see quite a lot and they are turning out to be such wonderful ladies.

Guess that is enough babbling for now.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm sorry you've had so many troubles with your home lately Ronda. That's great that you spend so much time scripture reading, I spend a little time every morning doing that myself, it makes the day go much better don't you think?

Twig's Corner said...

Yes, reading the scripture does make the day go better. I have found if I don't get it done, then I feel like I am missing something.

We did get the electrical fixed. So, now we are good to go. Hate to put to much money into that old home, because when the new one gets built, the old one gets torn down. But, that isn't going to happen for a few more years.:)

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.