Sunday, March 1, 2009

Proud Mom

Seems my YDS is thinking very hard about donating a kidney to his BIL. His BIL doesn't have much longer to live, if this doesn't happen. Everyone in his family has the same kidney disease, so no one there can help him. His daughters have it, too. So, Wil (my son), is the same blood type, very healthy and ready to do it. He just wanted to get with all of us to see what we thought. More so, to see how his dad & I would feel. We have raised our children in church and to help those they can. I would have never thought he would go this route. But, so glad that he is in the place to do it. 

Well, we left him know that if God has laid this on his heart, then so be it. It isn't up to us to stand in his way. If he can give someone another 20 or 40 years of life, then that is what he is to do. I am so proud of him and so Thankful that God has blessed me with such caring children. This is the son that just adopted his step daughters. 

Don't get me wrong, I definitely worry, but it is in God's hand. Lots of prayers will be going out there for sure. So, please keep him and the BIL in your prayers. He will start testing and tissue matching within a few weeks. So, if it is HIs will, Wil will be a match and able to do it. We won't know if he will be able to do it for sure until the end of March.

I will keep you posted on this.

1 comment:

Eryn said...

What a wonderful son you have Ronda! I hope everything goes well for the both of them.

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.