Friday, February 13, 2009

Ready for Spring

Well, after a week of nice warm weather and all the snow melting. I am ready for spring to get there. I know it's still to early, but after the winter we have had---I know I won't be hanging around in the house when it warms up.

Had quite the wind storm a couple of nights ago. 8 hours worth of high winds. Our home didn't suffer damage, but our wooden fence did. Broke the 4 x 4's off right at the ground. Our home in the country, it tore off half of the north side roof. This has been a windy winter for sure.

Been scrapbooking like crazy this month. Got those creative juices flowing and am going with the flow. Don't want to let up now. Get all I can get done. They are mostly digital, but still is good.

Family is doing great. Most still have jobs. Although, Dh has come home twice this week due to no work. His company has laid off 15 and looks like there could be a few more. I hope things start picking up real soon. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.

Gods Interview


Powered by this Internet Marketing site.