THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. I wouldn't have believed my ODS would move out of state.
2. Wouldn't believe I would have a life without my parents
3. I wouldn't have pictred myself a scrapbooker.
4. I was shy, not anymore.
5. I was searching for something to do.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Do 3 LO's.
2. Call my sister & wish her Happy Birthdayl
3. Make Dinner
4. Make some cards
5. Post to my blog
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chex Mix
2. Cheese & Crackers
3. Veggies with vegetable dip
4. peanut butter and crackers
5. Any Chocolate
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy my dream home.
2. Donate 30% to my church.
3. Buy DH his 1969 Camaro
4. Take a nice vacation
5. Set up college funds for all 7 grandchildren
5 places I have lived:
1.Columbia City, In.
2. Hamilton, In.
3. Goshen, IN
4. Hicksville, Oh.
5. Butler, In.
Five jobs I have had:
1. Machine Operator
2. District Sales Manager
3. Restaurant Cook Kitchen Manager
4. Avon Representative
5. Cashier
I tag...Whoever wants to and
1-5 No one.
Friday, October 17, 2008
I was Tagged
As to me tagging anyone. Everyone I know has been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Twig's Corner
- I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.
Gods Interview
Powered by this Internet Marketing site. |
No comments:
Post a Comment