Well, I have kind of slipped in here. I have been so busy with family, that it hasn't left me much time for anything. Things are slowing down a lot, now.
The kids got moved and are settling in. My son hasn't found a job yet, but he is pounding the pavement. But, they really like it there. I am so glad. The grandkids have already made new friends and that is a plus.
My youngest sons adoption for his step daughters didn't go through, cause the poor excuse of a dad ( who has not seen them in 8 years), did not follow the courts instructions and he run. So, we are now trying to find an actual address on him. If we can't then the state has to file an affadavit revoking his right as a parent. Then, my son will be able to adopt them. To us they are already are grandkids. Our son has been the only dad they have known for 6 years.
We have been trying to get things done out to our property, which is going real slow. Hubby has been working 56 hrs. a week. Doesn't leave much time for anything else.
Our Daughter has decided to go back to school for teaching. She started classes last month. So proud of her for that. She has been a substitute teacher for the last 2 years and is now pursuing it for a career. She works with the CASE kids. These are kids who have trouble or struggle with school & also are mentally challenged. She has the patience for it.
Guess that is enough for now. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Twig's Corner
- I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have raised 3 children & have 7 Grandchildren, whom are the apple of my eye. And I have 2 furry little friends, whose names are Snowball and Molly. I am a Born again Christian.
Gods Interview
Powered by this Internet Marketing site. |
5 comments:
There are always a lot of changes when you're involved with a family aren't there Ronda. I'm wishing the best for you and your family.
You bet there are. But, we are not going to give up.
Hey Ronda. How are you doing girl? I tagged you on my blog. Feel free to join in or not, it's up to you. (((Hugs)))
You have a very busy family!
Ps...tagged you on my blog!
Sounds like you've got a lot going on!! Hope everything works itself out!!
I've also tagged you on my blog! Hope you'll come play with us! =)
Post a Comment